What are the salient features of JME?
- Permanent membership status is conferred to all members.
- Economical in terms of time and cost as no banking formalities are required to remit money.
- Significantly inexpensive in comparison to other mode of remitting system.
- Funds are transferred in a reliable, economical, dependable and speedy way.
- The fund is directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account if she/he has such an account. However, it can also be paid in cash if the beneficiary has no bank account or prefers so.
- Guarantee of transparency, reliability and legitimacy on every transaction as all procedures are completed according to rule of law.
- Transactions are done on public holidays also.
- Facilitated with well equipped networking system in all rural and urban areas of both Japan and Nepal.
- The amount deposited by the sender within 6:00 PM Japanese standard time or 2:45 PM Nepalese standard time is delivered to the beneficiary in the same day to facilitate long hour transactions.
- The company is managed and operated by the Japanese and Nepalese experts with long experience in international banking.
- The software used by JME is developed by highly recognized and famous American Company. This software gives a field for wide range of applications and provides a very powerful safety measures to get accurate and foolproof results.
- JME has policy of remaining flexible to improve its method of operation as per the suggestions and requirements of its members and customers.